Tuesday, July 1, 2014

To the Parishoners of Holy Trinity: Note of Gratitude from Father Check



June 28, 2014

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

Praised be the Lord Jesus!  I hope that this brief note finds you well.  I am writing to inform you, that do to a variety of factors, I have decided to resign as Coordinator of the Latin Mass here at Holy Trinity Church.  Effective the 1st of July, 2014, Father Harold McKale will take over the duties of Coordinator.  I simply want to offer each and every one of you a word of gratitude.  For all those who make the ceremonies so beautiful, for all those who help with various other facets of this apostolate, and to those who make the sacrifice to come to Mass.  It has been a pleasure getting to know you and working with you.  I will still be in the rotation of priests and so I hope to see you when I visit.  I hope and pray that this work will continue and I am confident that Father McKale will be a good leader and spiritual father.  Please pray for me and I will pray for you.  May God who has begun this good work, bring it to fulfillment for His glory and for our eternal salvation!

Sincerely Yours in Christ,
Father Ronald W. Check

No comments:

Post a Comment